A famous company in Canada introduce bundles of jobs for factory workers. The company needs audacious, and daring employees.
The criteria for these jobs is an SSC ( matric) degree with 2 years of experience. Experience does not matter a lot. People with no experience can also apply but preference will be given to those who have previous experience.
The vacancies are available in different Fields as Depicted Under. Salary packages, as well as facilities, will be different in each field.
- Auto mechanic
- Mechanical Engineers
The requirement for these jobs is different. For the job like labor, watchman, the driver no education will be required but for cashier, manager, basic requirement will be master in their specific field…For engineers, there must be an engineering degree required with 2-year of experience.
Rules and regulations
The employee should follow the rules and regulations of the company otherwise he or she will be fired. These are contract base jobs.
The employee can not sign an agreement with another company during the contract with this company. Neither he nor she will be allowed to do a part-time job with another company.
salary package announces by the company for the worker is starting from 10$ to 30$ per hour depending upon the post of the employee. There is also an opportunity for the internees as well. Internees will also be paid according to their work and duty hours. The age for the internees must be less than 25 years. These are the internships leading to jobs.
To apply for these jobs you need the following things.
- Clearance matric certificate
- Tested photocopies of id card
- Character certificate from previous institute
- A detailed CV that contains all the experiences as well as your acadamics.
- Passport size tested pictures.
- Travelling allowance will be given to the employee.
- A well fournished residence will be provided.
- Salary will be increased by time as well as by hard works.
- Furthermore, Company will either provide Medical allowance or treatment in case it is needed
To apply visit ….
Visit Candian Official Website
or visit Indeed.com to apply